8.03.2013

Maternity Photos - 32 Weeks


These pictures were taken over a month ago when I was 32 weeks pregnant. I knew I would regret it if I didn't get pictures taken but it certainly isn't easy to be in front of the camera when you feel so big! 

If only my 32 week self knew what BIG felt like :) Today I sit here at 38 weeks and 3 days pregnant! This pregnancy has been a complete surprise. Not a hiccup or a complaint to be heard (plenty of hiccups have been felt however). Extremely blessed and I hope it continues through childbirth and those first -baby boot camp- weeks!

We are finally staying in our house here in Boise, it's slowly becoming home. We sold most of our belongings when we moved from Minnesota - it's  been fun to slowly acquire new (and more often used) things. The kitchen, nursery and our bedroom are 90% complete - we don't really need much else to live!








All photos taken by Sarah Teeter

3 Comment on this post:

Crystal August 3, 2013 at 8:23 PM  

Great pics! So glad you've had a great pregnancy. I had a flawless first pregnancy(minus a bladder infection) and so far a flawless 2nd pregnancy(17 weeks). My labor and delivery were great also. I wish the same for you!

Crystal August 11, 2013 at 10:44 PM  

I've nominated you for Liebster. I know you are slightly busy at the moment but it's scheduled to post tomorrow afternoon.

rocio September 9, 2013 at 8:59 PM  

You look beautiful.
Congratulations!

Menu Planning

I no longer share my weekly menu because it is rather boring since changing our eating habits. However, you can see the historical list in these places!

VAMH in the Kitchen
Half of VAMH Menu Planning

Looking for me?

Drop me an email!
Blog header designed by me :) Photography in header and sidebar by Melissa Oholendt

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP