6.04.2013

It's a.....

itsaboy

We're so thrilled! How lucky am I to be blessed not only with Vinny but now with a mini-Vinny? Be still my heart.

4 Comment on this post:

Katie June 4, 2013 at 8:37 AM  

yay a boy! we're having a boy too!

LizzieBeth June 4, 2013 at 12:31 PM  

hahah, I love the 'snips and snakes and puppy dog tail' reference!

LB

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards June 7, 2013 at 11:25 AM  

HURRAAAAAAY! So excited for you! Congrats, friend. Boys are so awesome. (Okay, so are girls, but I have no experience with that.)

Joi July 17, 2013 at 1:16 PM  

Woohoo!!! So excited for you, A!

Menu Planning

I no longer share my weekly menu because it is rather boring since changing our eating habits. However, you can see the historical list in these places!

VAMH in the Kitchen
Half of VAMH Menu Planning

Looking for me?

Drop me an email!
Blog header designed by me :) Photography in header and sidebar by Melissa Oholendt

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP