11.24.2012

Paris is Always a Good Idea - Louvre & Père Lachaise Cemetery

Day One
Day Two

On the second half of our second day we hoofed it to Pere Lachaise Cemetery to spot Jim Morrison's grave and an all-around awesome cemetery.  In the evening hours we headed to the Louvre for a very short tour of one of the largest museums in the world! EXHAUSTING. But worth it!





















0 Comment on this post:

Menu Planning

I no longer share my weekly menu because it is rather boring since changing our eating habits. However, you can see the historical list in these places!

VAMH in the Kitchen
Half of VAMH Menu Planning

Looking for me?

Drop me an email!
Blog header designed by me :) Photography in header and sidebar by Melissa Oholendt

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP