11.24.2012

Paris is Always a Good Idea - The End.

Day One
Day Two
Day Two 1/2

Day Three:

One word: Versailles (the 'one word' was almost blister but I decided to go with Versailles)







 





























*There was a modern art exhibit occurring within Versailles - I'm sure you noticed the stilettos made out of kitchen pots, the feather helicopter, doily lions and giant female reproductive system throughout the pictures!

1 Comment on this post:

rocio December 16, 2012 at 9:53 PM  

We are going to be in Paris for a week in February and your pictures make me very excited.

What about food, language,weather?

Menu Planning

I no longer share my weekly menu because it is rather boring since changing our eating habits. However, you can see the historical list in these places!

VAMH in the Kitchen
Half of VAMH Menu Planning

Looking for me?

Drop me an email!
Blog header designed by me :) Photography in header and sidebar by Melissa Oholendt

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP