11.18.2012

Paris is Always a Good Idea - Day Two

Day 1 

Our second day we headed out early up to the top of Paris, Montmartre. Vinny and I stopped here once before but it was late at night, on our last night so we were anxious to return. The streets lined with artists, cafes and shops - it's magical.

Sacre Coeur (Sacred Heart)
 

Up on the hill over Paris! My favorite area of Paris!


Miss Laura enjoying the view!


Beer and croque madame for breakfast - don't mind if we do!




Love this shot, so much going on! Montmartre is known for its free-living citizens - artists, musicians, drunks, whores, you get the idea. My kind of place :)




Vinny's very own street!




 



Van Gogh's house in Montmartre!








0 Comment on this post:

Menu Planning

I no longer share my weekly menu because it is rather boring since changing our eating habits. However, you can see the historical list in these places!

VAMH in the Kitchen
Half of VAMH Menu Planning

Looking for me?

Drop me an email!
Blog header designed by me :) Photography in header and sidebar by Melissa Oholendt

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP