7.23.2011

Sock Bun Curls - Part Two

Ok so I take it all back -- look at my sister's sock bun curls!!! We sprayed just a bit of product in her hair when it was wet, let it air dry, sock bunned it and she slept in it. The next day while we waited for our food at lunch I decided I couldnt wait anymore made her undo the sock bun. And (pun intended) they knocked my socks off!

Gorgeous huh? Once the humidity dies down a bit I'm going to give it another try!







4 Comment on this post:

Coree July 23, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

Wow! That is very impressive sock bun results!

Mandy @ This Girl's Life July 23, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

Gorgeous! She has beautiful hair!

FixingItFancy July 25, 2011 at 10:53 AM  

The curls look great! I love them!

Emily March 8, 2012 at 2:36 PM  

What kind of product did you put in it?

Menu Planning

I no longer share my weekly menu because it is rather boring since changing our eating habits. However, you can see the historical list in these places!

VAMH in the Kitchen
Half of VAMH Menu Planning

Looking for me?

Drop me an email!
Blog header designed by me :) Photography in header and sidebar by Melissa Oholendt

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP